| our front yard. what was going through my mind: "NOOOOOOO!" |
And, as of last Saturday, here's what snow looks like now:
| our backyard. what is going through my mind: "WHYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!" and "what animals do those tracks belong to!?!?!" |
I guess we started freaking out about the snow a little too early on. Lane tried to convince me that snow isn't too bad, and that it's good to play in.We started with shoveling the driveway, which thing was weirdly fun the first time, not so fun every time after that. We cleared our whole driveway! But then it snowed again, so that was kinda pointless. So THAT was why our neighbors didn't shovel their driveways.
After shoveling our driveway, we headed to the backyard to make snowmen. The snow was too powdery, so the snowballs wouldn't form. I tried breathing on it to make the ball stick better:
| cold. |
It didn't work. So, in frustration, I tried eating the snow. That wasn't fun either.
| yuck. dry and powdery. |
Lane decided to take pictures of my footprints.
| skechers, yo. |
I decided we should make snow angels. Lane went first.
| he's so cute! |
Then it was my turn. I was too scared to fall over on my own, so Lane ended up pushing me over against my will. It got the job done, though.
| i have no idea why this picture won't rotate. |
My angel wasn't as good as Lane's angel.
| grassy. |
His was quite impressive.
| pretty. or should i say handsome? |
Lane found animal tracks in the snow. There were a ton! We're not sure if they were deer, raccoons, rabbits, or squirrels. He decided to run where they ran.
| lane likes to imitate animals by frolicking. i like lane. |
It was odd because earlier we had found tracks that seriously looked like penguin prints. We were sad we didn't get pictures before the snow in the driveway melted. *sigh*
So there you go. Snow. Real, honest to goodness snow. Just in time for Chinese New Year. Ooh. Want to see what I made?
| tong yun! |
No comments:
Post a Comment